Grey Owl Engineering recognizes the importance of project controls and how they form the foundation of a successful project. We set standards for each project according to project size and scope, client requirements and Grey Owl principles.
Our management and execution standards are applied to all projects, big or small. Project controls are adapted to the complexity of the project, assuring a competent and justifiable expense to guarantee the project scope, cost, schedule and quality are managed optimally.
- Design Basis Memorandum
- Scope Management / Change Management
- Cost Estimating, Control, and Forecasting
- Scheduling and Schedule Management
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Professional Practice Management Plan